Originally the company Reich OHG, founded by Karl Reich in Zella-Mehlis/Thuringia, began with the production of Cycle-Bells about 1930.
After the Second World War the production relocated to Mellrichstadt/Northern Bavaria. The assortment constantly expanded (Company-, Mini-, Ding-Dong-Bells, Models of steel, aluminium and brass) and the brand name Reich became well-established in many countries of europe.
Since 2004 the Cycle-Bells are manufactured by Gottstein + Libischer GmbH + Co. KG under the product name REICH CYCLE-BELLS in Schwäbisch Gmünd.
The variety of the program, as well as the qualitative high-value claim as a german producer, characterise Cycle-Bells from REICH.